First Aid Training
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Basic First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Blood-Borne Pathogens
- No requirements
- Classroom with tables
First Aid / CPR / AED / Epi-Pen Training
First aid CPR, AED courses are intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for employment, or other requirements. First Aid CPR AED course trains participants to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. This course can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Wildernes and Remote First Aid Training
Wilderness and Remote First Aid is designed for anyone who works or spends time in remote environments, this course teaches advanced skills to be used in emergencies when help from professional first responders may be far away. In this 2 day, 16 hour course you will learn the skills needed to confidently respond to issues such as Altitude Sickness, cuts and broken bones, shock and any other issues that may arise while you are responding to a disaster or just enjoying the great outdoors. Class cost $ 250.
This course aligns with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs.
- Primary and Secondary Assessments
- Head/Brain, Neck and Spinal Injuries
- Heat-Related Emergencies
- Altitude-Related Illnesses
- Allergies and Anaphylaxis
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Wounds and Wound Infection
- Must be 14 years old
- Must have a current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Classroom with tables and AV equipment